January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year from Team Conley!!! We are finally getting settled back into a routine after being away from home for almost 2 weeks. Most of our travels were very pleasant and we really enjoyed seeing our families! I must admit that the worst part is always the long drive...10+ hours in our truck with little Abby, who refuses to potty till we arrive at our first destination, is nearly more than this gal can take! I know we will miss her during our trip to China...but at least I won't be carrying her on my lap the entire way! Any dog sitters that would like to apply, please shoot me an email and we'll get the interview out of the way!!!

6 comments:

Sandy H. said...

Michelle,

Happy New Year!! I love your blog and I know you'll love Tennessee!!!

~Sandy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hope you have a great 2008 - be safe and take care...

Two Kayaks said...

Happy New Year!! I wouldn't survive a 10+ hour drive, so the fact that Abby made it is amazing!

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Middle Tennessee is a great place to live. I look forward to getting to know you!

~Kristen said...

Hey Michelle,

if you email me I can cut and paste the code into an email and you can try to paste it into your html... How I did it, I don't have the faintest clue.. it took much fooling around with codes I found on the blogging for dummies website!!! I use that a lot when trying to find new things!

kristen.0814@yahoo

Helen said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I didnt think anyone actually read it apart from me so i turned into a little loser and got excited when i found i had a comment!
I doubt the Vermont thing would actually happen but it would be so exciting, i'd love to live in America, England is so boring, BUT i'd miss my Mom so much so who knows what would happen! I'm going to bookmark your blog and will come back soon, Helen xx