October 21, 2007

The Nursery?





Let me tell you...we have struggled with this room! I love lime green and had wanted to use it in the nursery since we started our paperchase! However, this is not the lovely shade I had envisioned!!! We finished the room is this "Kermit vomit" and after a few days just knew that we could not leave it like this! The next option was "Cheerful Lavender"! I love it! We still have nothing on the walls. My first thought for a theme was fairies, but I have almost changes my mind to Rabbits/Bunnies! I haven't ever wanted it to be "Pooh" or any of those other normal themes. And maybe I'll just put some bunnies around the room and not get to into a theme at all! I will post more on our progress later!

3 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

so funny...we were going for zen green and ended up with sherbet green...not quite kermit vomit but close. When we move our daughter into her new bog girl room we will repaint the nursery lilac for her little sister.

Hayley

waiting for a WC match on our agencies next list!

Snowflowers Mum said...

also..

if you still like the idea of fairies...company store kids has great fairies...big wallies and lovely bedding. I really love it.

Bunnies are cute too! Have you thought of doing a picket fence around the room?

Hayley

Ronnie and Becky said...

I really love the final color you chose. We are just now getting our Little Girl's room finished!!

Becky