October 15, 2008

Officially Out of Review!




Dear March 2007 LID Families,

Congratulations! We received word from our Beijing office that the CCAA has finished the review of dossiers registered in March, 2007!

Yeah March 2007 is out of review!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you!

This information will also be reflected in this afternoon’s Places Everyone email!

Happy Wednesday!


I cannot begin to express how much this email meant to me today! This adoption journey has been filled with so many ups and downs.

6 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

doing the happy dance here !!!! and I am ready for you to make a visit down and hold my little angel ... she really likes to be held ALL THE TIME ... lol ...

Michelle and Mike said...

Michelle,
I am so glad we are out of review! That really made my Wednesday when I got that email! Yea!!!

Michelle
KY

katrina said...

I am LID 3/26/07! I had not heard the good news. Thanks for sharing, It will all be worth it when we get to bring them home

Katrina

Amie said...

Michelle-

Found your blog through Danielles..looks like we frequent many of the same blogs!

Congrats on receiving this letter. I know how much it means to you as we ahve been touched by the miracle of adoption 3x over, and in fact we travel in a week to bring our little man home from China.

Happy Happy Day to you! I pray the wait speeds up for you!


:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is one step of progress. Yeah.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

just checking back in ... still dancing here !!!!