April 28, 2009

TMI...ya think?

This is day number 5 of our precious Abby doing her business outside!!! Thank goodness the neighbors are not up as early as we are cause my A.M. hair is less than desirable for sure! Abby was so tiny when we got her in 2004, and I was working 12 hours/7days that pad training was just easier for our family. Now that we are in Tennessee with no snow and way less winds than in "the windy city" we are really working on getting her potty issues straightened out....I'll keep you posted on her progress!

For the record...NO this is not Abby in the act! This was taken in our perfect, carpet like grassy yard in Stillman Valley, Illinois last summer!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you so much for what you wrote! When do you think you will be getting your baby? Abby is adorable!!

Thanks for reading, I get so excited whenever I find new bloggy friends!

joy Owens said...

She is so cute. hope you are doing well since your surgery.