August 8, 2010

7 Months




Happy 7 months little toot! This is little toot's Halloween costume! It comes with an embellished onsie that I don't have a picture of, and she'll wear white leggings and white baby keds! I ordered it from Etsy! Found the leggings at Old Navy today! She is the happiest baby I've ever met! We are totally smitten with her and I think she digs us too! She is saying da-da and mamamamama about a thousand times a day! She cries when I leave the room and I LOVE it! I, honestly, nearly cried myself the first time I heard her. She and Abby sort of played together in the floor this afternoon. She runs in her walker now. We think she'll crawl any day. She is the perfect fit for our family! Her personality sparkles and people tell us how beautiful she is everywhere we go. Toot smiles constantly! She sat up by herself last week and drank from a straw yesterday. She loves Sonic (she gets that from me!) and loves to shop!


1 comment:

Christie said...

Well, that's just freaking adorable...OMG!